So, once again, here I sit, at 10:30 at night, sleepless. That was a lot of commas.

I've decided to put together a little summer reading thing for my fellow friends and family members, or complete strangers, really. I have no control over who reads this, all I'm hoping is that it brightens your day in some way, shape, or form.

I know with a lot of my friends being fellow teenagers, the term "summer reading" makes them want to jump off of a very tall cliff into a pool of burning acid. But stick with me, please. This is no ordinary summer reading assignment.

For the past few weeks I've been getting into the habit of reading before I went to bed because I've never been tired enough to sleep. It hasn't helped with the sleep issue, really, (hence the fact that I'm sitting here typing this at 10:30 at night...) but I've really enjoyed reading various passages of the Bible, then writing down my hopes and prayers.

Maybe you're not into the whole "reading" thing, or "Bible" thing, or "praying"thing, but if you want to join me in this summer project, and take about 5-10 minutes out of your lazy summer schedule, then by all means, please do so.

I find it humbling to read scripture after a long day of summer and realize all that I can improve on, what I'm proud of, not so proud of, etc.

So, read on, if you want to :) You can comment with your own prayers or hopes or dreams or complaints, even. Whatever you feel necessary.

God Bless!!!!!!!

Peace and Love,

Carly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer