Colossians 1-4

Read the entire book of Colossians now with the BIBLE READER to the right of this post or at http://www.biblegateway.com/

HE DOESN'T PICK FAVORITES.

Often, I think people might put themselves before others. I'll admit I do it all the time! I think "Why can't this person be smart as I am?" or "That person doesn't look half as pretty as I do." And yeah, it sounds conceited, but I'm not the only one, right?

We all have the times where we feel as if we're superior to someone. We're better at something, we're more educated, etc.

I loved the verse in today's reading about God not picking favorites, because He lives in ALL of us. All races, all beliefs. He speaks to people of all tongues, and He loves them all the same.

Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

Colossians 3:11

Jesus is everyone, and He is inside of everyone. It's fascinating, to me! Praise God!

The important thing to learn in OUR lives is that we need to act as Jesus does. We need to treat everyone equally, and never put anyone below us. Sure, I might be "better" at something than someone. But does God love us equally?

Yes.

And I should love others as I love myself. Think about that today, and forever.

Peace.

Comments

Granny said…
Peace to you Carly Gaile.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer