Ezekiel 21-22

Read these now with the BIBLE READER to the right of this post.


STAND UP, AND STAND OUT.

This is a fairly easy devotion for me to write about, because I like to head things and be the leader of a project. I like to... let's face it... stand up for what I believe in and BE IN CHARGE. But for some people, that's really tough.

However, in today's reading... God actually tries to tell people that He needs people to stand up and stand out.

Ezekiel 22:31-32

I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none. So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD.



Sometimes, we need to take charge (without being bossy) and stand up for what we believe in. You can end up saving a lot of the people around you, all because you stood out from the crowd to get their attention, and stand up for what's important.

It's a pretty easy message, like I said. We need to reach out to others, even the ones we don't like. To be a leader is to lead EVERYONE, not just our friends.

So think on that.

Peace out

www.growtaller.com.au/.../2009/11/stand-out.jpg

Comments

Granny said…
You definitely stand up and out Carly Gaile. Never be afraid to voice your opinion and speak your faith.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer