Haggai 1-2

Read the entire book of Haggai with the BIBLE READER to the right of this post or at http://www.biblegateway.com/

TURNING AROUND


Sometimes, no matter how hard it is, we just HAVE to take a look our our lives. We go through our lives, day by day, without even thinking twice about living Godly lives.

In today's reading, God bluntly came out and said "Listen, guys. You need to check out how you are living. You call yourselves followers, but you do no such thing!"

It's hard to realize that sometimes, too. But the reality is... we have to take responsibility for our actions and just take time to think about stuff. Did I live for God today? Did I reach out to everyone I needed to? Did I love like God tells me to?

Most times, we don't. We're all sinners, and we all make mistakes. But if we make a conscious effort to turn around from our selfish ways and take control of our actions, God will become more and more evident in our lives.

I hope you take the time to do that today! Don't get caught up in worldly matters. Turn around!

Peace out, people!

PS: Check out this awesome website God presented to me today!

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/

Comments

Granny said…
I sometimes get caught up in wordly things too, and forget to thank the One who delivers me from evil, and supplies all my needs.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer