Ezekiel 39-40

Read these two chapters with the BIBLE READER to the right of this post or at http://www.bible.com/.

WHAT YOU NEED. WHAT WE ALL NEED.

Everyday, I feel like we're searching for something more. More money, more power, more love, more friendship... more of a reason to be thankful. More STUFF that we can grasp in the palm of our hands, or keep us temporarily satisfied.

And I'm going to make today's devotion short, because it's all about someone who can fill all the wants in the world. A God who can keep our hearts filled, and give us that feeling of complete bliss. If you've never experienced it-- then I'm going to sound like a complete idiot.

Which is why I'm encouraging you to get out and figure out all these things God is a part of! I could spend hours trying to explain all the miracles Go had blessed me with, but what does all of that mean to YOU?

Nothing.

So if you want to see what I'm talking about, and feel that thing deep inside of your gut that tells you that everything is going to be okay, and God will provide all of our needs-- you've got to simply make a choice. Get to know Jesus. Get to know what He has to say, and all He can do in your life.

I'm 1,000% sure that there is someone holding me together, and someone who cares for me. Do you think I'd be spending hours every day typing to a virtual blog if I didn't? Do you think I'd get in a fight with my English teacher about religion if there wasn't something that was driving me to do so?

I feel content with myself. I know that there is someone who will always love me, and I've recieved His blessed spirit in my soul. And like I said, there is no way for me to explain that to you unless YOU get out and try it.

Please don't hesitate to comment or email me at carlygaile@yahoo.com, because I want nothing more than to share my joy with others. I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel that, too.

God Bless,

Peace.

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Acts 20:24

Comments

Granny said…
That Blessed Assurance. There is nothing like it.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer