March 7th -- Joshua 11-13

Read these chapters at www.bible.com or with the BIBLE READER widget to the left of this post.

I'm not going to lie and say today's reading was a super exciting brilliantly written piece of literature. Because, it's against the Bible to lie. Today's reading was really hard to read because every other word was a foreign nation, which is, needless to say, not in English.

Today is going to be a day of rest, as Sabbaths are supposed to be, right? I'm usually able to extract a message from each day of reading, but I can't think of a single thing to say today. Hopefully I'm allowed to have days like this every once in a while, especially with the material I'm given... (no offense, God. Today's reading wasn't very touching, but I guess You know best!)

So, today will be a comment day. Does anyone out there have any requests? You can email me, or not. Relax on this fine Sunday, and be thankful for everything you have!

Peace be with everyone!

Comments

Granny said…
I am with you gal! It was not all that interesting of a reading. Oh well.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer