FAILED.

Hey everyone. I don't know if you can even tell, but I failed at writing a blog every day. I still have the same purpose, and I will continue to post blogs everyday after this, but my stupid forgetfulness has led me to skip a day of blogging.

I just realized I missed "yesterday," because it's 12:15 AM. Oh shoot.

I guess no one is perfect, and nothing can be done flawlessly without the help of God.

I'll continue to reach my goal, and tomorrow I'll have all the chapters I missed included with the chapters I need to do then.

Oh wait-- it IS tomorrow. So... after I sleep and get some rest, I'll post a second blog TODAY and include the missing chapters.

Thanks for being so lenient... it's a good thing only a few people read this so I didn't get a lot of people mad :)

I'll post later. Good night--- (or morning, whichever you prefer.)

Peace forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer