NO CHAPTERS JUST YET!

Alright readers. It's been a while since I've established my reason for blogging, and I feel a certain need to make some things clear. I guess you don't have to read this if you don't want to... but it seems as if a few people are confused.

I started this blog for the soul purpose of ME, and I know that sounds selfish, but I wanted to try and read the Bible in a year, something that was a goal for ME. I started reading, and what do you know... the Bible is a really long book. How am I supposed to remember it all?

Then this blog erupted. I started blogging a few of my thoughts on the internet, thinking maybe people could be inspired or something. I am FULLY aware I'm no scholar, or religious figure, or anything even close to that.

As time got by, more and more people started reading... and people started disagreeing. Am I mad? Nope. Am I upset? Nuh uh. I don't want to say I'm happy to receive comments about me and my horrible opinions... because they kind of suck.

But I know that all things are worth working for, and you can't always be loved by everyone. That's what makes our world so cool, the fact that we can build off of each other, and trade ideas.
I guess I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the comments that people post, even the ones that are a little out there. I didn't expect to change the world with my blog or anything! I'm just trying to make sense of a really big book that's important in my religion. And as I'm doing so, I want to further my relationship with Jesus and learn a little more about Him.

If people disagree with me, I'm okay with that. I never expected everyone to agree with me... that's pretty impossible.

The bottom line is this: No matter how much people try and stop my blogging, I will finish what I started. I started the Bible, I started to blog MY own thoughts about the Bible...

and it will get done.

Who says everything has to be politically correct all the time? This is clearly an opinionated blog, and people can chose whether or not to read it. My faith in Jesus Christ isn't something that will slip because of a few differed opinions.

In fact, everything is starting to get real to me. There are people who disagree with me, and these are the people I need to talk to! Jesus loved everyone, even the people who nailed his hands to a cross. I will do the same.

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


I'm going to leave that verse untouched, uninterpreted. It speaks by itself.

Goodbye for now, I love you all.

I'll continue my blogging after I read today's chapters.

Peace out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer