Romans 4-6

Read these phenomenal chapters right now with the BIBLE READER to the right of this post, or at http://www.biblegateway.com/. I loved today's chapters! I'm starting to think that the book of Romans is one of my favorites, because it's written by a Christian, and it's focused towards other Christians, and I feel like it's speaking to me. Hopefully it does the same for you!

SIN AND DEATH AND OBEDIENCE AND ETERNAL LIFE...
OH MY!


I loved reading today's chapters because it summed up everything from sinning to being righteous, and what happens as a result of both of the two choices. It's pretty cut and dry-- we're all sinners, and we all have the choice to change.

It's a pretty huge concept and a pretty simple concept at the same time. I loved this verse in today's reading:

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:23

It says that we are all sinners, and the sinner's ending is death. But if we chose to accept the gift of God in our hearts, then our gift from God is the eternal life that only He can give.

This verse also really opened my eyes to a new way of looking at things:

For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Romans 5:20

I LOVE this verse! To me, it's professing that if one man sins, everyone is capable of sinning. But if one man does the RIGHT thing, we're all capable of being righteous.

I love it! Take these things into consideration when you're living up your Thanksgiving, and be thankful for the choices God lets us make! Be sure you make the right ones :)

Peace out.

www.tickledbylife.com/.../the-art-of-making-choices/

Comments

Granny said…
What a great God. HE gives us choices. Hopefully, we choose the right ones. Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer