Romans 7-10

Read these chapters with the BIBLE READER to the right of this post or at http://www.biblegateway.com/. I love the book of Romans! It's such a blessing. Several times in today's reading I just lifted my heart to Jesus and thanked Him for all He has told us through scripture. I love it! Make sure you read today's chapters now!

GOD IS STRONG.




I know, you're all probably thinking "Yeah, Carly. I know. Big deal."

But today's reading was SO powerful and so moving I couldn't help but start out with the message of God's strength and His mighty unfailing love. There is NOTHING that can ever stop His love for us, and I think it's fantastic, to be honest. I LOVED THIS PASSAGE:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

How comforting, right?! I love it! It just makes me warm and fuzzy inside to have something that I can ALWAYS count on. People will fail in their love, but not God. He will never stop loving us, and there's nothing that can separate us from Him.

...If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:31

AMEN! Today is Thanksgiving. And although these past few years have been tough for most people-- never forget that you can ALWAYS be thankful for God's love that never stops. He will always love and protect us, and no one can stand in the way of that.

So, who can receive this mighty unfailing love?

“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Romans 10:13


Give thanks to God for all He's allowed us to have. Share His love with others this holiday!

Peace out, folks.

http://www.faithfulleeyours.com/gallery.php?dir=1233922810

Comments

Granny said…
I love Romans. Chapter 8 was read at your Grandpa Terry's memorial. It was one of his favorites. Nothing can separate us from the love of God. It is awesome.
Carly said…
I didn't know that! That's cool we like the same passages. You're so right, too. The love of God IS awesome.
Uncle Wayne said…
Carly - I had never been to you blog before. You have done an excellent job - I am very impressed and continue to be very proud of you!! Keep up the great work.
Uncle Wayne
Carly said…
Thanks Uncle Wayne! I'm glad you like my blog :) Luckily, it's not all me, though! God's given me all the ideas and I'm really thankful to have such good friends and family to help me along the way! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer