134-150


HE IS YOUR FATHER.

Okay, so yeah. There are pretty much a ton of chapters to read today. My bad... I got confused with what my sister did and what I needed to do, and it was all a big mess. I had to read all 16 of these chapters, because I want to finish the Bible in a year. But if you just want a quick devotion for the day, don't feel like you have to.

If you WANT to, you can read these chapters at http://www.bible.com/ or with the BIBLE READER to the left of this post.

We finish the book of Psalms today! Woo hoo! There were many things I could of pointed out in today's long reading, but I chose these verses:

Psalm 139:1-4
O Lord, you have searched me and known me.
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from far away.
You search out my path and my lying down,
and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue,
O Lord, you know it completely.


These words are comforting to me because they show how our God is the creator, and He knows us. I mean ALL of us, even the bad parts. It reminds me to be thankful that even though I sin everyday, that God will love me because He made me.

It's the same for you. God sees all the greatness He's put into you, and He sees all the burdens we put on ourselves. Give thanks to God that He will never let you go! He loves you like a father... He is your Father.

Peace.

Comments

Granny said…
It is pretty awesome to know that God knows every thought or word, even before we think or say them. So, we should sit back and coast. He loves us and if we try to follow his teachings, He has us covered for sure. Thank goodness He forgives us.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer