Job 35-38

You just got TOLD.

Yeah, that's the title of today's blog. Wanna know why? Read the chapters at www.bible.com or with the BIBLE READER widget to the left of this post. Or I guess you could just read what I have to say about the chapters and not read them, but I'm sure you'd make God happy if you got a little taste of His Word :)

As you know, poor old Job is still in this depression thing because Satan is testing him, and his friends are tyring to help him out. Job just got done complaining for the trillionth time, and I know he's been through a lot and everything, but I'm getting tired of him whining all the time.

Apparently, God is, too.

After a bunch of whining and crying out to God, and questioning His mighty ways... God finally spoke to Job, and told him that he'll be okay, because God has the POWER to do anything. God went into detail about all this stuff He can do, like make it rain and make it hail.

I know God wasn't FURIOUS or anything, and even if He was, He still loved Job, but He sounded really angry to me! He was all "Can YOU make it rain, Job? I've got the power! Not you!"

And for this, I am proud. God knows what He's doing, and even though I lose sight of that sometimes, I just need to take a timeout and read this over again. The verses, I mean. It's pretty powerful, and really comforting to know in the depths of all my stress that there IS a God that cares deeply about me and wants me to understand His love for me.

Thanks, God. I love YOU.

I'll be here tomorrow. Peace out, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer