Psalms 104-106

Psalms 106 verse 1 reads:
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Somedays we may feel like we are unloved. Or that love that was once here is now gone.

God is love. Like Psalms 106 verse 1 said, his love endures forever. And ever, and ever. There isn't one second in our lives that God doesn't love us.

If God didn't love us, I wouldn't have this bible in my hand, or the computer I'm using, this house that I'm living in, and I woudn't be here on Earth this very day.

When your having one of those rough times, remember that God's love is unfailing.
PEACE!!!

Comments

Granny said…
Wow! Isn't it awesome that God loves us all the time?
Granny said…
His love is much greater than a parent's love, and they love us all the time, and like God, they don't always LIKE us, or the things we do, but the love is promised forever. This is cool.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer