IN RESPONSE TO YESTERDAY'S POST:

I lied, everyone. I made it sound like things in the Christian world were easy. Like you could wake up a perfect person, or something.

But I was wrong, of course. I think I compared having doubts to getting over drugs or something? I said if you just STOP then everything will be better.

But stopping's way harder than I made it sound. Don't beat yourself up over a few doubts, because they only make you stronger in the end. Don't try to move past them all at once, because it's impossible... without God's help, that is.

Don't listen to a mere teen about doubts. Talk to the only one who you can overcome them with.

(GOD!!!!!!!)

Have a great day. I'll post today's official blog later.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer