Psalms 78-80

Read these now with the BIBLE READER to the left of this post or at www.bible.com.

I've gotta make this short, everyone-- HEADING TO MEXICO!

But the huge Psalm, Psalm 78, kept taking about how naughty their ancestors were. But it made me think-- maybe we're like them, too?

Sometimes we stray away from God. And then, when we see His works, we come back. But it's important to stay with Him ALL the time, as opposed to half the time :)

No matter what, God will forgive you... but you have to honestly ask for forgiveness, and try your hardest not to do it again. Got it?

Good. Sorry it's so short, I'm just about to leave. My lovely sister will be doing my devotions until I get back! Thanks again, Claire!!

Please pray for me, too. Gracias!

Peace out.

Carly

Comments

Granny said…
It is easy to stray, but so nice to know that we have a merciful God who understands we are human. Thank God for sisters too! I look forward to Claire's writings.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer