Mark 14

There's only one chapter today, folks! And, if I do say so myself, it's pretty darn important.

I usually take a passage from the chapters and talk about it, but I felt like everything in today's reading was important. It's only one chapter, so I encourage you to read it RIGHT NOW at www.biblegateway.com or with the BIBLE READER to the right of this post.

It's a pretty short message today. Read and remember all Jesus had been through, for YOU and for me, and for everyone. We can't just take advantage of His love and our forgiveness, because there was obviously something that needed to happen in order for us to live freely.

God was willing to send His ONLY SON to come and save us from our sins, and that's a huge deal. Make sure you acknowledge that today, and forever! Don't forget what happened, and be thankful for it everyday.

Peace out.

www.bartcop.com

Comments

Granny said…
I never want to take for granted his sacrifice for me. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read and be reminded.

Popular posts from this blog

The World that We Live In- A Prayer